Mark Or Highlight Word In An Excel File:
Today, we will show you how to mark or highlight word in an Excel File. Highlight words in an excel file are very easy as it looks, some of them think that highlighting or marking an excel file is hard but NO! Kulfisoftware will show you the easiest and quickest way to highlight words in an excel file. So, Stay Tuned!
A spreadsheet is a special way of organizing data into rows and columns to make it simpler to read and manipulate. Here’s a screenshot of a blank spreadsheet:
Due to its extreme versatility and power, Excel has become one of the most-used software programs in the business world since its launch in 1985.
- Open Your Desired Excel Sheet in which you want to highlight words.
- Select All the fields in excel. Shortcut: CTRL+A
- Then Go to conditional formatting under home tab.
- Conditional formatting -> highlight cell rules -> text that contains
5. Type the word you want to highlight in the dialog box.
6. Now I am Going to type RA.
7. As you can see The word ‘RA’ has been highlighted in your whole sheet.
Thank You For Reading! I hope this post was helpful to you. 🙂