How do I change fonts in PDF files? by KulfiSoftware
How do I change fonts in PDF files? Ye, you can change by reading the post below.
- Go to , install and launch the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on your mac.
- Go to Edit PDF, and choose the preferred font size.
Without Adobe Acrobat
Utilize a PDF converter to make PDF in editable format first, then.
- Import single or multiple PDFs into the .
- Choose output as Word. Also you can specify the page range to perform partial PDF to Word Conversion on mac. If you are working on scanned PDFs, enable the OCR function.
- Click “Convert” to make the PDF in Word format on mac.
- Open the PDF file in Word and adjust the font size as needed.
- Export the Word with adjusted font size as PDF. Done.