Merge spreadsheets in excel effectively
Merging two spreadsheets in excel is not that difficult you think, And if you think it’s difficult then just read this post by KulfiSoftware. I guaranty yo after reading this article your question will be simplified.
” How To Merge Two SpreadSheets In Excel Effectively”
As you may know, there are many articles on the internet on How to merge spreadsheets in excel and also everyone has the same content but another way to represent you. So KulfiSoftware gives you a creative way to merge spreadsheets in excel.
STEPS FOR MERGING EXCEL SPREADSHEETS.
1. Let’s suppose the Excel Files be:
◙William Bill 01
◙Harry Bill 02
2. Then Create a blank document named “Combined excel File“
3. Now just select three files and open all three files.
4. Now select Blank Document to be Active.
5. Now Place your cursor at the left corner of the blank document.
6. Click ‘Data’ Then ‘Consolidate’. Select Sum Then Click Reference Button.
7. Select Document 1 to be Active. Select all data with document 1 with some ‘Extra Cell’ And click reference icon. And click ‘ADD’ button.
8. Now select Document 2 to be Active. And follow the same steps done with document 1.
9. Now check all in ‘Labels’ Section when you ‘ADD’ in ‘Consolidate’ dialog box. Now click ‘OK’
10. DONE! This is how you Merge Two SpreadSheets In Excel Effectively.
I hope it is the easiest method on the internet which is distributed to you by KulfiSoftware. Visit our Blog For More Solution.
Post Written By- Cre8tor Sahil