Which Magento app supports multiple store formats? With the analysis of difficulties possessed by an online store owner to manage the inventory of the store, with the Magento extension naming “MageMob Inventory” asand Magento inventory management mobile app with the ultimate edition. A store owner of an online store requires the strong foundation to manage their stock and its cost, in turn, to fulfill the placed orders and gain profit. Our system supports the merchant to have a track about the products, its warehouse wise quantity, status, and cost. It is a complete inventory management system for supplier details, purchase orders, shipment details and barcode scanning along with dedicated login area for suppliers to manage own details.
Manage supplier details
– Keep track of all your supplier details with address, shipping, and payment method. You can also assign associated products to the supplier which will be shown while generating a purchase order.
Manage Product Inventory
Inventory Log Management
– Stay up to date with all the transactions made in the product inventory by any system action. Also the possible action of deleting that transaction.
Manage pending and back ordered products
– We provide two features where the merchant can have the overview for products with quantity low than the threshold and the back ordered products. He can generate purchase orders for the same and thus deliver products on time.
Purchase orders can be generated based on supplier
– There may be a case where you want to order same product from different suppliers and different products from the same supplier. So to avoid any kind of miscommunication and creating unnecessary PO, we have a provision where the PO will be generated based on suppliers.
Notify the supplier
– While submitting the PO, you can opt for “Email to supplier” which sends an email notification to the supplier. Thus no need to communicate verbally every time when you submit the PO.
Manage Shipping cost & Received Quantity Manually
As well as On receiving the goods, the user can enter the quantity received, unit cost and shipping cost if any. It is also possible to mark the status as “Completed” or “Partial”. Purchase invoice will be generated based on this entry.
As well as Magento inventory management software helps you configure the barcode scanner with the system. It is also possible the barcode manually, which should necessarily be unique. And also very easy to use.
Add warehouse for your storeShare